Friday, December 14

the past week

Ups.
I have been so lazy the past week
I actually had to search for my computer tonight because I haven't used it for so many days...
So what has happened the past week?


Kex got a new penguin, I am very happy about it


My adorable little sister took the batteries out of the clock claiming that "Just because it's a cheap clock doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a brake like everyone else" hahaha who thinks like that?


Only the bruises on the back of my knees after pole... 


We started wearing tacky sweaters at Kex. 
Everyone has to wear them.. this is the least tacky one, some others have stuff sticking out of them... very american movie-ish


& Christmas came to Kex!
How cozy! 


hahahah... oh dear, I can't really imagine a gay frog or something

Oh my god & yesterday night was so romantic, there was a meteor shower, or more like a hundred of them. Went out and laid down in the grass & watched it at 2 am. Never mind the fact that I was already sick and got even more sick after that stunt... Some things are just worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment