Tuesday, January 1

New Years Eve

Last night of the year, I was just so happy that I was actually arrived in Singapore, not still stuck in London, or worse... In a flight somewhere on my way to Singapore.

So I went down to the Marina Bay of Singapore, which was amazing.. I watched the firework show, which I honestly thought would be more impressive than it was. In Iceland we have way more fireworks hehe

Took some more pictures but I can't upload them since I took them on my camera, I can only upload the ones I took with my phone


Getting to the subway was so hard! haha 


&
once you got on the subway it wasn't any easier


i saw this car parked outside the hilton hotel. then half an hour later i hear a horrible sound like a truck breaking, look to the side and see this accident happen, within seconds the driver gets out of the car and runs away as fast as he could!  they were talking about himprobably being drunk og something, but i still dont think i could have moved after an accident like this, if not only for the shock


this is asia for you alright haha

No comments:

Post a Comment