Monday, June 25

Unemployment

I'm always hearing about the unemployment, how ridiculously hard it is go get a job and how if you're going to get one you should be prepared to wait forever, especially if it's in the middle of the summer. ble bla blegh!

I got so nervous thinking I'd end up not getting a job and living in a cardboard box for the rest of my life. So I translated my cv, printed out like 40 copies (dead serious!) put on my please-hire-me-sweater, thinking I'd walk between places begging them to look at it and give me a chance.

First place I went to had just hired someone that was still in training but were gonna contact me later in the summer.
The second, third AND fourth place ALL said yes to me and wanted me back within a week to see how I like the place..
After that I decided not to take my cv to any more places unless I want my work this summer to be trials in random places hahaha!

Had I known it would only take me ONE day to get a job I'd probably have relaxed in the hot tub for a few more days. 

Anyhow, now I have 36 copies of my CV that it doesn't seem like I'm going to be needing so much and I have no clue what to do with them. I could always start handing them out on dates, to avoid awkward getting-to-know-you-chit-chat...  you'd call me back after that right?

now I'm actually going to go prepare, I have one more place where I want to apply for a job before I start taking decisions between the places.

wish me luck
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment