Friday, October 12

bob

My new workout buddy! 


his name is bob, anything I own electronic that you can plug into the computer will be named bob. 
He also has this fitness app that you turn on when you go to the gym and it keeps track of everything you do. It even counts your steps, not that that's so breathtaking, but I don't understand how! Even on the treadmill it counts the steps I take... I've tried fooling it, moving it front and back, shaking it... I've spent around an hour trying to figure out how it knows when I take a step, without any results :( 

You can also put pictures of really hot girls in it, that way, when you're about to give up you just take a look at them and you get motivated to keep going for however long it takes to turn into them hahaha! healthy attitude right?

Anyways, I love him, he loves me and we're going to have so much fun together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment