Wednesday, October 17

bungy jump in Innsbruck

Finally uploaded the video of Nathan bungee jumping in Austria from last month !

I realize it's safe & you're more likely to die on the way to the bungee jump, but I can't describe the feeling of seeing someone so close to you literally jumping of a bridge! 
My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't breath until he was up again and I had made sure he was ok..

I actually turned off the video because, like you can hear I called "Is he alive??" and the guys answered "ehh, enough, come see for yourself" and I'm just like "ENOUGH?! what do you mean enough??

It took probably about 5 minutes for him to get up again because you have to tie yourself to 2 wires and so on while hanging upside down before they drag you up again, but those 5 minutes felt like forever.. I've never been so happy to see anyone again


After he had jumped and was on his way back up again I was talking to this guy that had jumped before him , with hair longer than mine, with dreadlocks... you know the type. A minute into the conversation I realized the guy was smoking marijuana. Just jumped off a bridge and is now standing on top of it smoking weed, that guy sure knows how to live hahaha! 

also see the houses there, imagine living in them and whenever you go outside and look up there are people screaming falling from the sky 


oh and what the hell kind of sound am I making in the beginning of the video , jeez! 

No comments:

Post a Comment