Sunday, October 28

halloween

In girl world, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it.

One size fit all is refferring to any size of one person, it does not mean that it can fit all your friend group!! 
I saw so many friends together yesterday, that seemed like they were sharing one costume. Each and everyone wasn't wearing a whole dress, more like half a dress.....or even 1/3. 
I saw more asses underneath short clothes yesterday than I see when I go to the showers after gym.

Anyways, Halloween! Yay! 
I didn't even know there was a Halloween thing going on at work until I arrived, the only normally dressed person in the house. Oh no not to worry, my coworkers had already everything ready for me! 
a nun costume.
the bouncer thought it was very suiting, he is also the one that came up with calling me Sahara some weeks ago. Classy! at least it's better than him finding a prostitute costume suiting so I'll take it as a compliment

(looks like the dress is falling down on the picture, what? haha)

Well obviously the original costume didn't look exactly like this, it was huuge, but with the help of scissors and a bit of pulling and moderating the final outcome was nice. Then of course also the fake blood was great, the red food color however.. not so good! 
I slept in Reykjavík and to take a shower in the morning I went to the gym, since I was going to go there either way. Showing up with fake blood all over felt kinda silly..


some people were more original than others.. 
I gave her a drink for the effort she made


ok. this was the best tip ever!! If only everyone would start tipping with chocolate money!


yesyesyes

I was going to take more pictures of awesome costumes but before I knew it the music stopped and the night was over! I really wanted to put more effort into my costume but talking on the phone and watching friends became a priority until I realized I was about to be late for work... oh well... next year ! 

Last year was fun... 



I was a hippie, again not so original because again then something other than preparing became a priority... I wish I had pictures from the years before that though, one year I was a garbage bag and another I was a red m&m. Those were the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment