Tuesday, October 23

the week of nothing


The last weeks I have been the laziest person alive! Well, I've been going to the gym every day so not really physically lazy, but mentally. When it comes to any writing, reading or any other activity involving letters I throw up a bit in my mouth. ergo no blog. 
Today I realized I have reached a new low when I watched friends for the 13+ day in a row only to avoid the horror of choosing some film to watch (or worse... studying) which evidently would involve reading the casing or imdb, thinking it over, comparing it with other choices. No way, my brain is on a strike. 


I am horrible when it comes to leaving my clothes in a pile on the floor.  SO I have wanted one of these in forever!! Now the other day I wake up to my mom making noises in my room, I look up and there she is, like an angel, just arrived from ikea holding this!
So far I've only hung up the clothes that already had no place and were laying all over, so it will have more juicy choices when I finish 
I also took out the table in my room to make room for my clothes. 
Studying < Clothes


These are 3 glasses. How did I manage to break the one in the middle the most and then a bit the lowest one? I'm an artistic clutz, that's how! 


I'm driving back and forth to Reykjavík sooo much and getting bored on the way that I've taken up eating on the way and taking pictures out the window.... here's beautiful Icelandic nothing


yuck! yuck! yuck! I will never understand people that smoke... ever!! 


I'm babysitting this angel 2x a week... Now as wonderful as he is, he is also the best protection I know. I've found out I am way to selfish to have a kid. I want my naps at certain times and I am just in no way cut out for this... maybe when I'm 35!


I got this watch about 3 weeks ago, it's been a lot of fun... I couldn't set the time so whenever I was bored, waiting for something or nothing to do at work I would stand there trying to figure out how to set it. Now 3 weeks later I have finally set the watch and I feel like the purpose of it is gone. Now it does nothing except tell me the time, no entertainment anymore! :( 


More Icelandic nothing 


Driving...this is how you end up when you drive 2 hours a day, you stop bothering to use your hands

Nobody can say my week wasn't full of excitement, like you can see it was obviously very eventful, I've set a record on being on skype (my previous record was 5 hours in one sitting...ehm), I've eaten one and a half pizza all by myself twice, watched over 50 friends episodes and even gone every day to the gym, because everything is more fun than doing what I actually should be doing. STUDYING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment