Sunday, July 8

9 am

An 11 hour workday is finished at 3 in the night. What do you do then?
You would think I'd take the first chance I'd get to go home to bed. nono, after that I went to meet the girls downtown, stayed there until around 4, then I don't know where time went but we were home at 7... Since then I've just been laying around, doing nothing! 

On top of that I have this new thing where I have to sleep like 10-12 hours. If I don't I'm just napping the whole day or falling asleep here and there... so now when I go to sleep I'm going to wake up around 7 tomorrow afternoon? ohhh! I thought about just staying awake the whole day and going to sleep tomorrow night, but I have a strong feeling that I'll hate myself tomorrow if I do that... 

Now in other news I'm getting blind. My eyes refuse to do me the simple favor of making it possible for me to see what is more than 5 meters away from me. My glasses are also too weak now so when I use them I get a massive headache within 2 minutes. So what do you when do? 
Go and get new glasses. So that's what I did... or was going to. The cheapest I could find were on the scale of 50-70 thousand krónur. Guess who's just going to accept being blind for now? ME. Just don't get offended if I don't say hi to you on the streets now. I have enough trouble recognizing faces, but now on top of that my vision decides to blur everyone out like they're R rated? fml

In other-other news I think I might be moving to the countryside. The real countryside where you can count all the houses on one hand. 


I'll get it all cleared tomorrow or monday exactly when I'd be going but I guess I'll be staying for around 5 weeks. I'll be working my ass of at a hotel and in the spare time I'll just nap hahaha! 


I look like a person that has enough patience to stay in the middle of nowhere for more than a month right?

It's a good opportunity though, I can get time in the nature, get one with nature, find my inner self, go on a whole eat pray love icelandic version. or whatever other bullshit I can come up with. hahaha who knows! I'll come back a renewed person. Hopefully not a vegetarian or something crazy like that though

I'm gonna watch friends and maybe start considering falling asleep.

Happy Sleeping
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment