Tuesday, July 3

kex

Almost two weeks since I came back to Iceland and already I hate my text & ringtone. It's been coming screaming back to me how busy I am all the time here... I thought the battery lasted a short time in Australia but here in Iceland it's in the charger every 4 hours because I'm over-using the poor thing!

On Friday evening I had a trial at a hostel/bar/restaurant in the center of Reykjavík. It's located in an old biscuit factory and the whole place is just amazing, if I don't end up working there I'll at least become a frequent costumer.


Bar


Restaurant 


Lounge


Kitchen of the hostel 


& last but not least, in the old vault of the biscuit factory there is now a barber chair. The barber comes every thursday and some fridays and saturdays and makes you handsome for a night out. 

After the shift ended I then decided to go downtown for a while to wish my friend happy birthday. I have no clue how, but somehow he managed to convince me it would be a great idea to take two tequila shots in a row right after a gin & tonic and beer. Thank you very much! At least god loved me enough not to make me hung over. The rest of the night went by so fast and before I knew it I was at Bæjarins bestu getting a hotdog.
-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment