Friday, July 13

Workaholic

Just finished a 14 hour shift and im going back to work in 8 hours! Vuhuu! I got some good news though, four friends from italy are coming to visit iceland in only 2 weeks! Im soo sad im not going to be in reykjavik to be able to show them around but they're gonna come where I am... That will be my only day off... Or perhaps two! I haven't stayed in a tent for very long so that will also be fun :)


Plus ill also get to practise some italian, finally!I havent been talking or doing anything with my italian for way to long. Besides here at the hotel that is, where ive been im charge of explaining what the italians want.
Even before they know i speak italian they start telling me what they want in italian... What!? Hahaha the girl I'm working with has come to me so many times going "you have to translate, if I say I don't speak italian they just say even more things in italian"

 They loved the fact that i spoke italian so much that one woman even gave me her number, address and email in case i wanted to come study in italy, then i could live with her...
I miss that so much about italy, how everyone wants to keep you, feed you and take care of you 24/7.

Greaaat now i still have to take a shower and go to sleep and there are 7,5 hour until my next shift. 
Somebody save me!

3 comments:

  1. can we talk?? you know where to write me... cmc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse! :) i know who you are, should i send you on fb, email or skype?

      Delete
  2. come on katrin doesnt matter, skype would be fine though.

    ReplyDelete