Friday, July 6

midnight frisbee

On saturday I had a trial at a nightclub downtown. It was the most organized place I've ever worked at! Although the three places I've now tried out are so very different I like them all very much for different reasons. Plus it's always fun to be the new girl, almost at least. 

One thing I always hate about being new is how every mistake is blamed on me. I do something wrong and I'm told it's wrong. Fine, I then spend the rest of the night watching out not to do that again. Then before you know it, someone already working there has done that same mistake, but who gets the blame? New girl! Of course they think it's my fault since I'm the only new person there... I just don't like coming off retarded repeating the same mistake more than 3 times and not understanding the simplest instruction. 

Also, who made the unspoken rule that as soon as there's a new girl at the bar she should get picked on. I would like to get a moment alone with that person. 
New girl? GREAT! let's now all throw ice at her or even better... hold her down and put ice inside her clothes and then hold her until it all melts! I'm not innocent, I participated in doing that to the new girls when I was the "old" bartender at the last bar, but right now I'm feeling very sorry for myself.

So on to some random nights after...


out of the blue a push up competition started


poor newspaper lady didn't get any peace from some guy


uhhh?? hahah


Sunna went outside and picked flowers that she then put in her earrings. 


halló halló! 


Some random guy stopped and with his strong french accent started talking about how "Sometimes when you think you need to pee during sex, you're actually having a very strong orgasm" Now imagine that being said with the voice of a tiny french guy. Very funny!


What's going on with that hair?


Sunny


Frisbee at 2 in the morning, what else?


'Cause I've had the time of my life
and I owe it all to you

It was a very dramatic heart-touching moment for them


Stupid Australian wearing flipflops and then complaining about being cold



Turns out I suck at frisbee, yet another sport I suck at...


Shit just got real


handstand


aww!

p.s. no clue why everything is highlighted white, I just have no patience trying to figure out how to fix it
-kat

2 comments: