Friday, July 6

Sunny Iceland


It's ALWAYS bright in Iceland in the summer! It makes me soo happy! 
Before I started travelling I never even noticed it. Then everyone started asking me if it was actually true that Iceland is bright for half of the year and completely black for the other half... 

I get so lost in time, I'm falling asleep from 3-6 in the morning because it simply just doesn't matter.. Some days ago I tried going to the supermarket and when I saw the empty parking lot I looked at the clock and it was 1:20 in the morning, ups! 

I took some pictures in the middle of the night the other day


3:30 in the morning 


4:30 in the morning 


5:30 in the morning

Seriously how can you not just be in a good mood all the time when it's like this?? 
One bad thing though; when you step out of a dark nightclub you don't want to step right out into the sunlight, then you would actually prefer the darkness so nobody can see how horrible you look after the night... 

It's also surprisingly hot, maybe I've just really been underestimating the Icelandic summer, but in the night when I'm walking somewhere I'm actually not freezing like I would have expected 

Everyone to Iceland, viiij

No comments:

Post a Comment