Tuesday, August 28

Haaave you met Týra?


















This little muffin has been the light in my life whenever I go to Reykjavík. She's a complete primadonna and the queen of the house. My grandparents wanted to give me a puppy for ages, they finally achieved their goal and she was born on my birthday. If I'd believe in Astrology I'd be claiming that she's this adorable because of her birthday. Next month I'll be celebrating my 20th birthday and Týra her 5th. 

Whats'app
on to the next thing, have you ever heard of whats'app? If you haven't then go to your market or appstore and get it. Within Iceland texting is free but texting to or within other countries is so expensive so this becomes a lifesaver! 
It's kinda like a chat but instead of your facebook account it's connected to your phone number, it's also so easy to send pictures and voice clips, funfunfun! 
You can see when the other person was last seen online and weather or not they have seen your message. 

Seen 5:35am
What the hell made facebook (& whats'app for that matter) think that it would be a good idea for other people to be able to see when you've seen their messages?! I feel like my privacy has been violated. If I choose to ignore someone and then lie that I was asleep it's my business. What's next? being able to see who views your profile? I won't be able to cyber stalk anyone without them knowing. I'm not happy. Let's all sign a petition!

Now it's 05:44 in the morning and I'm still awake, the sun has gone down and come up again. I'm gonna go back to watching Suits. I'ts a really good show & the actors become more and more handsome with every show you watch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment