Wednesday, August 22

two places at once

Today I managed to strike another thing off my list...
be at two places at once..

Iceland is both on the American and European continent and technically I live in America... only 20 minutes from my house there is a crack in the ground where the continents meet. 
Going there and standing in the middle is actually being in two places at once.

I've been there once or twice before but I've never actually spent time there and BEEN there... only stopped the car and run out for 2 minutes just for the sake of it 

wohoo

   



no actual reason for these two pictures, I just liked the colors in the environment 


and I found a hole where the lava had collapsed 


and reached the top of a mountain so I did a little stretch 

anyways I have a haircut tomorrow early so I'm going to go to bed, Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment