Saturday, August 25

timetable paradise

Ok, this can't be considered normal. I called the school to make sure they weren't forgetting like half my schedule. No no, this is it.



Timetable from heaven! besides the fact that I have to drive to school two days only to be there for one hour and twenty minutes it's still great! :) 

The semester is also only 12 weeks + exams. Is this a joke? Why doesn't everyone just go to university just for the sake of it haha..

Okei I actually don't doubt that it's going to be hard, hardER if anything since I still have to finish reading the same amount of pages as if I was in school for 5 hours a day for 20 weeks. But I really prefer doing it on my own terms so it's all good :D 

now only one more week until the school starts, also one week until I go abroad.

I'll take my student of the month award now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment