Thursday, November 22

bionda

Just had my hair colored.


Actually it was like 3 days ago, I just haven't gotten used to it myself. When I'm walking in a parking lot I avoid looking towards car windows because its weird seeing my own reflection. 


I think blonde hair looks so much more delicious! specially with curls 



It's so dark outside, the exams are starting and it's so cold that making something brighter in my life seemed to make sens. 
However, I'm not really sure it suits me, I haven't made my mind up yet....

+ I'm going to saudi arabia in less than 40 days, heeh.. oh well maybe with the blonde hair they'll be willing to pay more for me than 12 camels like last time in Marocco... 

1 comment:

  1. we need to talk about your trip katrín... It will be postponed until 2034 ;)

    Sooo cute ;)

    ReplyDelete