Saturday, November 3

Fm Belfast

Iceland Airwaves is going on this week. There are extremely good bands playing all over, and then this stupid weather comes along and ruins everything! :( 

I didn't get a ticket since they were sold out even before I knew I'd be living in Iceland during the festival, then the weather got worse by each day so I didn't even bother getting a ticket from someone.. 

Last wednesday I was working @ Kex's off venue. So I got paid to listen to Tilbury & FM belfast, jeei.

FM belfast 

Par Avion 


VHS
vertigo

The thing with FM belfast is that they're such good performers... They could just stand there banging random stuff together and still make you have the time of your life. I liked them before but after seeing them perform live I love them! Plus their videos look like a 5 year old with a 10$ budged made them, which is pretty unique, no naked ass shaking girls there my friend! 

It might sound a bit weird in the beginning but trust me, if you turn the volume up, start jumping on your bed and dancing it will be soooo much fun! What is not so much fun though is when your enjoying yourself so much that you fail to hear someone entering the house. Next thing you know they're standing in your door with a weird face going "ok what the hell are you doing, should I be worried?" 
&
then one song with Tilbury, feel like I'm leaving them out! 
Tilbury 

Tenderloin

No comments:

Post a Comment