Saturday, November 24

Happy birthday sys!

Yesterday my little sister (although she's taller than me now) turned 14 years old! 
I am so proud of that girl & can't believe how fast she's growing up



hahaha how cute!


2010 just after I moved back from Italy



the face our brother was desperate to teach us. 
I mastered it


From her birthday :))


dad's wedding. 
They're getting married in the background and we're just sitting there looking at stuff haha! 


Denmark last year

 

Legoland at a 7D movie.... where is this going to end??



& 2 of our primadonna yesterday


sibling row!


This is the one that she posted on my wall last month when it was my birthday! 
she's way better than me finding old pictures of us, I could only find the ones after 2008 when everything went digital in my world


& the last one, taken yesterday. Oh god look at that face, I'm going to be driving her everywhere armed with pepper spray to keep the guys away.

she's one of the bigger reasons why I miss Iceland when I'm away, I wish I could take her with me everywhere, but it's not legal for me yet haha!

anyways, happy birthday sys!
Ti amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment