Wednesday, November 21

brrrr

How do you know it's cold outside and it's not just you whining?? 


When people start walking on water!!

There are actually more people walking on the water than on the sidewalk ! 



These were the best. They just had skates on their shoulders, came to the pond and changed into skates and took some moves while passing over. How cute!


How did the first person that walked over know that it was frozen enough?? 

I know this is normal for Iceland, & other cold countries... I guess I've just been living too long abroad so I find this hilarious! 



Lava covered with Ice... ironic 


& this is only the beginning, before I know it everything will be covered with snow :( has it always been this cold in Iceland in the winter? 

Today I even parked my car illegally right outside the school. I was sitting in my car studying because it was too cold to walk from where ever I would find a free parking space and into the school library. I Parked close to get access to the internet hahaha

I am the lowest of the low 

No comments:

Post a Comment