Wednesday, November 14

if you're happy & you know it..... jump on your bed

You know how when your in a really good mood, you jump in your bed, jump out of bed and around the apartment dancing...

I do that all the time, I don't leave my bed unless it's in a jump.

ironically enough, jumping in bed has now left me stuck in bed :(

last night I was jumping in bed, jumped out of it, like I do every day, except this time I fall, next thing I know mom was standing over be because I had been screaming so loudly it woke her up. I spent the night in the emergency room. I had torn the muscle in my inner thigh badly... I couldn't stop thinking about Joey in friends that time he broke his arm jumping on his bed. Thank god I didn't have to give the doctor any explanation as to what I was doing when I fell.

I am only able to see the funny side of this now, after voltaren cooling cream, ridiculously strong pills from the doctor & elevation of the leg. I can't really feel it but as soon as I do something I get reminded.

Only 3 blogs ago (if I remember correctly) I was just talking about how much fun it is to jump in your bed. I guess that was the universes way to give me a push to grow the hell up haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment