Thursday, November 29

Photoshoot with Guðbjörg



My friend Guðbjörg was doing her final project before graduating photography. She had this really artistic idea to combine pictures of me & something that's related to me. 

So, in the three pictures of me she photoshopped trees, the sky, a dock, the ocean, birds & a bit of my house. All in all it kinda represents freedom, which in my opinion is the most important thing in life. 

I really like the outcome, she's going to be a great photographer! 


Here's a link to her site where you can see more of her pictures :) 

Keep an eye out for her ladies & gentlemen!! 

2 comments:

  1. wonderful picture ;)

    I agree with you she will go far!!

    Guðbjörg thank you for the wonderful picture you took of Katrín (and the family earlier )

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have more pictures?

    ReplyDelete