Wednesday, September 26

color marked people

Ok so, when I'm in a relationship I find it extremely hard knowing at what point I should mention it when talking to strangers. If you meet someone, anywhere, and start talking there are two possibilities; 1. the person is interested in you or 2. they're simply JUST talking to you..

Now you don't want to walk around assuming everyone is trying to get into your pants making the first thing you say to the person something like "Hi my name is Katrín and just so we're clear from the beginning I'm in a relationship so if you're talking to me for mating purposes I'd advice you to continue on to the next female, if not, please, keep talking"

If you squeeze it into the conversation it's like "oh get off your high horse, can't two people talk?!" and if you don't you might get a weird "oh, you have a boyfriend?" along with an obvious you-were-leading-me-on look 10 minutes later.

ANYHOW tonight there was a party that eliminated all misunderstanding like this. The theme of the party was dressing in colors that represent your status.


Green - I'm single & ready to mingle
Yellow - I'm dating someone 
Red- I'm in a relationship.

The drinks were also color coded & the shots of the night we're three; the cheater, just broke-up & just hooked-up. 

To make things even more obvious, there were stickers that you could put where ever you'd like. Then you could also mix & match.
Green Green = I'M FUCKING READY.
Yellow + Green = I'm dating someone, but not serious enough, so I'm up for anything
Red Green = I'm in a relationship, but willing to cheat (thankfully didn't see anyone like that)


Of course there then always has to be that person making it all complicated



workworkwork


I also got stickers! yay


Even the window was sweating there were so many people 


Oh and of course I forgot, when all was going on I had a brilliant idea... what if there would be some kind of database where you could access people you know and straight up get information about their relationship status.........no, wait a minute

No comments:

Post a Comment