Tuesday, September 4

Österreich

Finally finally! Im in austria.


You know me, of course nothing went smoothly... 
8 hours before I left I started feeling funny and peeing blood (sorry for the brutal honesty haha). I just thought like oh this is just perfect now I'll go to the doctor and he'll tell me I have a weird disease that won't allow me to fly, it 'only' turned out to be a kidney infection. 
I got some antibiotics, packed and went to the airport... Forgetting the medicine at home so poor mom had to rush back home and get it. 

At the airport I then had my drinking bottle and while waiting in some line I was playing with it, screwing the lid on and off, you know fun stuff... At some point I got distracted while the lid was off, completely forgot I had taken it off and then proceeded with pouring my full water bottle all over my chest! At least I amused the people around me. This was When I was just about to go on a 8 hour long trip! 

When I finally get to austria I was supposed to be picked up, but then I get a call saying that they went to lienz instead of linz,, they had driven 4 hours in the wrong direction! 

We finally found each other though and went out to eat pizza and some austrian apfel something or another. Then I had forgotten the name of my hotel so we couldn't find that so I got to crash on the couch of the world championship team! Not bad huhh hahaha

Now I'm safe and sound finally in my own hotel room in the cutest little town between the alps in austria. Everything is so beautiful, trees all over and houses made from wood. 

Tomorrow I'm going to watch the world championship in mountain biking trials, never done that before :D then I'll find something fun to do, saalfelden has a lot to offer! I'll probably get lost and end up living with cows in the alps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment