Sunday, September 2

un'altro viaggio

In the last 4 days I have slept 11 hours thank you very much! Now I have 17 hours until I'm going to catch my flight and I still have left working for 10 hours & sleeping & packing!

I need 34 hours in my day! :( 

There has also been a slight change of plans. 
I'm not going to London anymore... or I am, but I'm catching a connection flight as soon as I get there to go to Austria. I got really lucky with the tickets and found a cheap one that leaves from London 3 hours after I arrive there. Why not?


Ok. I'm a complete freak. I have a check list for packing in my room. It works though, it saves me about 2 hours of running around like a headless chicken!



I'm only taking that brown bag with me because if I want to check in a bag it costs more than the flight ticket and I don't really need more. The limitations of liquids however then make life a bit difficult but I have it all figured out!

I have a box in my room with all "this-type-of-stuff". little bag for documents & tickets. Mini shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash, hand sanitize & nail polish. Then I also have my dry shampoo, which I love! It's a travel version so it's smaller and it's so comfy only having to clean your hair once a week while travelling and using dry shampoo the days in between. 

then you of course can't forget the brennivin bottle there hahaha! good for if you want to get drunk on a long bus ride or something

My two favorite mini travel things... 


1. This great invention for perfume!

You take what ever perfume you want to be in the bottle and simply just spray into the part that's turning up on the picture. Then you just close it up and you have I think 120 sprays before it's finished. Also nice to have in your purse :D

Such a weight saver!



2. This wonderful scale to weigh your bag

You just take the strips (you can see them on the second picture) and click them around the handles of the bag. Then you just turn the scale on and lift your bag up and it gives you a precise number of how heavy your bag is both in lb & kg. The scale itself is I'd guess less than 200 gr and is really worth squeezing in your bag. Even when your at home you can't really check your baggage weight because the home scales aren't made for it. Can save you heaps of money.

Now I have a lunch date with Sunna. We're gonna track down the fattest, greasiest most hang-over food we can find and eat it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment