Saturday, September 1

of monsters and men

First time I was going to buy an album instead of downloading it.


Excuse me? Of monsters and men is not available in the Icelandic store? haha!

So I went to the store and bought the CD itself. 

I've had around 8 friends abroad sending me messages telling me that they either went to a concert with them or heard them in the radio and absolutely love them. They certainly raise up my national pride! 

I didn't realize that they had made this many songs but my favorites are 
Check them out, you really won't regret it! I promise! 

oh, btw... Today I was in such a hurry I forgot to eat before I went to work so after I had driven all the way to Reykjavík I stop by in a store to buy something also to have for the night since I was going to be working 12 hours straight. On the way to the shop I walk past a homeless man that asks me if I have any money, so I empty my purse to him giving him everything I had. He was soo happy and I just went on my way. After I had found everything I wanted in the store I realize I had forgotten my credit card at home and the money I gave the man was way more than enough to pay for everything! I then worked 12 hours with only a snickers my darling co-bartender had with him and orange juice... Am I misunderstanding or isn't karma supposed to work the other way around?? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment