Wednesday, September 12

Welcome to college?

In highschool I took many psychlogy classes, general, child, criminal, happiness, biological and more... Each class that I took was one semester, 18 weeks, taught 4 hours a week.

Now? I got one HUGE ass book devided into 18 chapters. One chapter is general, One criminal, one biological... You see where Im going. Each chapter is taught 1 hour. So basically what Im now learning in one hour (have 3-4 days to finish it on my own)is equaly much as I did in 72 before!! And Im telling you its not any shorter or easier, on the contrary, its not even in icelandic!

You miss one class and shooo everyone is 100 pages ahead of you which means you then have 4 days to finish 200 pages... Throw in 2 jobs and any social life and boom you have the perfect recipe for depression. But hey at least the end Ill have the ability to fix depression hahaha

Ive been in the reading room now for 8 hours and off to my second job :( I better have a kick ass nice vacation in 12 weeks in a warm cozy and exciting place

No comments:

Post a Comment