Monday, September 10

worlds

Some pictures from the worlds !


& 1,2,3 start!!


It's so much fun taking pictures of this sport. They're always doing some super dramatic move that looks great on a picture. 


Insane jump, and the fall would have been soo far! guess that's why he feels the need to do that ridiculous face hahahaha! 


aaaah why would they make the fall so far down?!


Trials WM 2012.
Nice work of art there, but it made the wood lodge thinner & therefore harder to ride on... good thinking there




It's amazing to see these guys ride, it's like the bike is an extra limb missing from their body & the bikes work with them in an unbelievable way. There's a lot of falling and getting cuts from the pedals which I'm actually not a big fan of. On several occasions Kaye (Nate's mom) & I were about to have a heart attack when he'd come close to falling.

I'm so sorry for the embarrassment Nathan but I just have to post this video. I so luckily caught on tape when he fell in a rather stupid slow-motion way, I also got a lot of videos where he got through everything perfectly, but where's the fun in them?? 


hahahahah!! 

3 comments: