Sunday, September 9

Germany...again

Heey!

So now we´re in Germany again! We´re at this Sport hotel which is perfect for Nathan, we had been here 5 minutes and he had already found a mountain bike and gone up in the mountains.

Yesterday we took a train for 2 hours, arrived in Innsbruck and were going to go bungy jumping. Turns out they had closed like 10 minutes earlier or something so we had gone all that way for nothing! We then took the train back, watched the finals of the 26" and went back to the Hotel.

The hotel I was staying at was about 15km away from Saalfelden, very discrete location and soo incredibly cozy, everything was made out of wood, alps on both sides and so traditional. I got back to the hotel right after midnight and everything was locked up! .. I knocked, no answer, tried the extra key and even got Nathan to try it because I thought I was just being weak, still didn´t work and I finally walked around the hotel trying to find an open door. 

I was on the edge of desperation when I climbed up to the balcony of the room and was attempting to breaking in to my own hotel room! of course that didn´t work... Checking for the last time if I´d be able to open one of the doors I pressed it and swooosh, it was open all along! Half an hour wasted trying to break into a hotel! So typical getting into situations like this. Next time I´ll remember to try pushing every door before I start climbing balconies! 

Nathans back so we're gonna go out to eat with his parents now... I'm going home tomorrow so I'll post pictures and more then

No comments:

Post a Comment