Sunday, May 27

270512

Today we went to a hockey game... or well there was no ice & they were on roller blades, not sure if its then still called hockey hahaha but anyways..


We came pretty late so we missed most of the game :/


It was actually fun watching the game, only 12 minutes at a time so you didn't get bored & unalike football I never got "the stare"... you girls that are with a football players know what I mean, how when you're watching a game, at some point you realize that you have actually just been staring at a worm or picking on a  spider the last 30 minutes.


We then, like little babies went to the game center to win me a penguin


...which we did. I think I'll have to sacrifice clothes in order to get all the penguins home, heeehh


hahahahah adam adam adam 


 

The night was so nice, watching a movie and cuddling in the couch like the last 1000 nights!


Maddy then came over with Erin, thank god Adam is such a kid lover so we just put them two together. Maddy didn't have to look after Erin & I didn't have to look after Adam

For the rest of the night I then went over to Maddy's and spent 4 hours having girly talk which I've recently found out is crucial ! I've never before noticed how much us girls need to express ourselves until I didn't have anyone to talk to except a boy, which is FAR from being the same.

If you tell a guy your problem they'll just come up with a solution for you, which in 99% of the times your not looking for, you just need to whine a little and someone that goes "oh yeah I know" or can even tell you something more embarrassing that happened to them. 

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment