Saturday, May 5

mobile pics

I always charge my phone by connecting it to the computer, I clicked something and all of a sudden I had imported all the pictures into my computer.
I had no clue I had taken so many pictures, so much fun looking at them all again! 


Adam cutie saying goodbye to me at the airport before my eurotrip


In Berlin with the Wall  


Went food shopping in Budapest and bought the most random things!
(Heineken, pudding, soup, milk, instant coffee & juice powder)


The ugly way I found out they write Reykjavík in a slovenian mall


Went to see David Guetta in Rimini, took my camera with me but forgot the memory card so I had to carry it with me the whole night without using it, bah!


Daniela Jarufe & David Guetta


When we finally went outside after that crazy crazy night the sun was already up


My Italian mom 


My Italian dad, both the most wonderful people you can find!


Arrived in Paris & at the Eiffel tower, so beautiful!


The french people really liked me and my luck was really with me the days I spent there. To top it all off as I was leaving Paris the guy in charge comes up to me and asks me if I wouldn't prefer going up to first class, then they come and bring me all this stuff. So nice!  Paris is gonna see more of me for sure! 


Adam & I at the blue lagoon when his mom and sister came over to visit Iceland last summer...guess which foot belongs to who


Adam at Gay Pride in Iceland, with the guy behind him with the funny looking hat


A picture of YoYo icecream that I took to send to Jens when he was in Sweden just to show him there is a reason to come back to Iceland


Jens the party animal dancing his ass off in Spain, with a broken hand!


On the way back to Iceland from Almeria, of course the flight was delayed & it was with Icelandair, shows you, not only Iceland Express that's late! 


Somehow I talked Adam into borrowing me his car to go to Reykjavik, after having parked I hear Juliana laughing at me, I look back and see how I had made this really abstract parking! whats wrong with me!?


We found this HUGE pantyliner in a store in Reykjavík, I can't possibly imagine a scenario where this size would be needed! 


Juliana at pole fitness class, FINALLY managed to stand on her hands up against the pole!


Stupid piece of art in Reykjavík, naked people shoving their hands up other naked peoples asses. at least were not lacking creativity thats for sure!


Johnny found a broken sign and put it in the appropriate place


Adam & I got lost and decide to check the gps... this is what it showed us haha! 


Mom & I at Pizza hut coloring away while waiting for our food. What does growing up mean again?


Adam spent endless time on that machine in Iceland trying to win me a penguin, I also found out that he went there and tried 18 times to win it for my birthday, haahah how sweet!


Adam & I at times square


Adam on the beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica


The blue mountains in Jamaica, the most wonderful place in the whole world ! If I ever get tired of life I'll go and live there for half a year and I'll be good again! The hotel had little tree houses built in the mountain hills, when you woke up; this was your view! Kingston is there just over the mountains


Adam cutie walked down 8 flights of stairs to get us juice in the lobby, then as he was bringing them back he fell, I didn't know until we walked past there later and I say, oh my what kid was here and Adam gets real awkward and tells me that he was the one that fell there


Adam was sooo fast asleep on the bus on the way to Havana in Cuba he didn't notice anything around him, the bus got lost and drove half an hour in the wrong direction and everything and Adam didn't even know until I woke him up when we were arrived, he could have been half way to china when he would have finally woken up


On the luxurious 7 mile beach in Cayman Island... mmm such a paradise island


Cayman had HUGE lizards running all over the place


In miami we stayed at a hostel. this guy was sleeping in the room with us and his way of laying in the bed was fucked up... who falls asleep in that position? 


A stack of pancakes in Miami in this old fashion diner 


hahahah christmas in Sweden, Edson was dressed as santa and he didn't like it at all


Just a basic day at work when there come 2 strippers into the place..


adorabla-adorable-adorable


My lovely Primadonna Týra

The pictures I had taken on the phone were actually so much better than I had thought. I hadn't even bothered looking at them I thought they were so bad. 
I love how it kinda makes a summary of 2011 with all these random pictures, really good year! :) I miss everything so much, only thing that would make me happy would be to multiply myself by 20 to manage to be in all places again at the same time. 2012 has some expectations to fulfill !
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment