Sunday, May 13

kings-brook


I was working here today, in a vineyard/restaurant/b&b in the country side of Southern Australia... wonderful. Apparently they're booked for weddings almost every weekend... doesn't really surprise me, I would not be against getting married there, it was like stepping into a mama mia movie there! & the rooms were just amazing


Everything was really vintage with trees with pink roses growing on the walls


Even the ceiling was made from trees growing in every direction! & there's the not-so-traditional menu. 


This guy, along with his parrot friend lived in the restaurant, just walking between guests making them wonder which end was his head and which was the ass. His name is Luis and I think his main interests is to stand right in front of me when I'm trying to get somewhere! I also love that about Australia, how dogs are allowed everywhere, you never see a dog in any restaurant in Iceland but here they'll get their own little bowl for water.

It was a really nice working day though, fun to try out new things and a vineyard is especially something different from Iceland. 
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment