Wednesday, May 23

NY

Some pictures from when we went to the big apple. 

Times square 

Times square, as magical as it is, it still managed to shock me because I was expecting more. As we arrived there and were right in front of it I turn to A and ask "We're in time sq now, right?" and he answers something like "Yeah, well I'm pretty sure this is it". 

Coming from a small town in Iceland I really shouldn't even be allowed to criticize the center of New York city but it seems as if all the greatest places in the world have been so overly used in movies where they make them seem so insanely much bigger than they actually are, so when you finally arrive there you have to look around to make sure your in the right place. 


Everywhere you look it's FILLED with ads 




Sbarro's that made an honest try to kill Adam




I found elmo! 








Only the NYPD on times sq would have their sign in those glowing letters


The guy in front of me was so insanely big! Of course after having smoothly taken a picture with him in front of me we see the woman that had been walking next to Adam catches up to him and is obviously with him, ups! 


what? really, what?! guess it's easy to get around on a horse, but I was so shocked 

Staten Island Ferry 

We found out that Staten Island was closed because they were fixing the lady so one night we just took the Staten Island ferry to see it, would just be silly leaving without having seen her. 






& ofc it wouldn't have been a normal trip if we hadn't been the cheesy-in-love couple that we always are, hahaha





Arriving back to ny 





-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment