Sunday, May 20

graduation time!

finally finally finally it's graduation time! 

I managed to graduate in three years since I took a year off when I moved to Italy. I still could have graduated so much faster than I did. Same time last year I had only 7 subjects left which is great, but I also think that's what slowed me down a bit... having SO little left didn't inspire me to finish it like I thought it would but did the exact opposite where I just could not be bothered with school.
Just imagine I'm having one of those fancy graduation hats

For a whole year I've also not once stepped into a classroom except to take my finals so the school hasn't stopped me from doing anything that I've wanted to do, but it's still this amazing feeling that it's finally all over. No more guilty feeling over having ONLY seven subjects left but yet not getting my ass to finish them. Mom went to hear my name being called up in school, I guess I was the only person that didn't show up for their own graduation hahaha! 

Now I've stacked up the big & boring books from this semester on the kitchen table while I decide how I'll torture them. burning? ripping? using them as toilet paper to wipe my ass? hmmm... I'll have to think of something fun to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment