Monday, May 21

flu :(

For a week I've now had this stupid flu, god... enough is enough! :( In the beginning I was in denial that I was getting sick so I went hiking, after having to return back because I was being a big baby I decided that from that moment on I'd just lay in bed and feel sorry for myself until it would be over & that's exactly what I did! 


I was soo cold all the time so in the night I had the heater on 24° and poor A was dying next to me he was so hot! 


We kinda lost our senses & rented half the store (1$ movies for a week, how can you not?)

On Saturday night I decided I had been whining enough so we went to a birthday, which actually ended up with us going downtown and then to Jason's summer house where we slept until 6 in the morning when we got a ride home again, only 13 hours after we first left our house! hahah


Surprisingly enough we both woke up like there had been no drinking the day before and in the night I had a little girls night out with April & Maddy, we went to see that five year engagement movie which was rather disappointing considering Marshal was playing the main role... we then went to the beach house for some pizza & after to maddy's house for some wine, wonderful! 

I'm still feeling a bit sick, but whats getting me through is cuddling and watching a movie tonight and then having my wonderful penguins waiting for me tomorrow, I'm missing them terribly at the moment 

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment