Thursday, May 3

one week


One week, that’s all it took for Adam & I to make the decision, pack our bags, apply for a visa and move to Australia.
Now we’ve been here for 7 weeks and I can’t really decide if I think time is passing fast or slow… For the first weeks we just enjoyed life to the fullest, now everything is getting more serious though, in just one week everything clicked; we moved into our new house, both got jobs, bought our cute pink car and got internet! 
our house seen from google earth!
where would we be without the internet? i guess then id have to walk all the way outside the house to take my own picture, hahaha! ill take more pictures soon though, just never comes to mind until its dark outside :(
our cute little pink car that’s gonna take us all over australia!
Last week Adam went to play football (sorry, I of course mean soccer) in a town not to far away called Hahndorf, really nice town, the main street was full of pink leafed trees, put me in a really good mood!  hahaha :)
on the way back I decided it was the perfect opportunity  to test some setting on my camera…
I’m now really starting to feel the responsibility of everything! I feel like I’m constantly on the lookout for nothing & everything, thinking I should tattoo a to-do list on the back of my hand to make sure I remember everything; lock all doors, turn everything off after use, SAVE ELECTRICITY and oh dear god, how many times a month do you have to go grocery shopping, fjeeuu!
Well now after a long day of penguin cuddling and a goodbye drink for a co-worker that’s quitting I think I’m gonna cozy up in bed!
plus the houses here in Oz get really cold in the night… I’m starting to shiver down here! goodnight : )
p.s. I found a great solution to Adams nail biting habit; I bought nail polish that tastes horrible and put that on him, it didn’t take him long to jump me and shove all his fingers in my mouth… 5 hours later and I still taste it! :’(
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment