Friday, May 4

pregnancy flu


Why is everyone getting pregnant?!
I open my facebook and the most popular status is that someone is either making the first announcement, counting down the days until their baby comes or showing pictures of the new born!
I thank god I’m not in my old town now because obviously there’s something in the water there and I have everything figured out, you see, I’m not getting pregnant for another 6 years and 5 months, knock-on-wood!
Of course I have to admit that when I see all the pictures of the tiny babies I get a little mushy inside and a tiny bit of me wants to order one of those… but then again, I’ll definitely keep on having pet bunny’s and dogs for now!
It’s just so scary, I’m in no way ready to take life so seriously! “I don’t even buy green bananas” I have way to many plans for what I want to do before all of that! Afraid I might be next so I’m eating my pills like candy these days…
aaand on other notes, you know how you can know if a guy or a girl lives in an apartment based solely on looking into the fridge
Well.. this is our fridge, ketchup, milk, jar of pickles. Then if we look at the top shelf we have butter, ham, cheese and garlic bread crushed in the left corner…. oh and there we have some coopers pale ale.
now, can you see that a girl lives in this apartment? hahahhaah
Adam is still getting used to working as a bricklayer, he’s breaking things around the apartment like there’s no tomorrow by just picking them up!

Today I was working with MY little babies I had my Ipad because my camera was battery dead, I found out Amy loves pink! she followed the ipad wherever I would take it, adorable!
Now the video isn’t too good because I had to upload it through some app because it just wouldn’t move from the ipad onto the computer. Still she’s so cute!
I also took some snapshots of her…
Now that’s one handsome penguin! I’m already so nervous about leaving her :(
I’m now gonna make an honest attempt to un glue my face from the computer screen, in two days I’ve watched around 17 shows… wouldn’t be so bad, unless each show is right under one hour… I’m deeply ashamed!
Gooodnight!
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment