Sunday, May 6

today I don't feel like doing anything

So today we had planned to go hiking, walking many many kilometers, getting one with nature, you know all that hippie stuff... well none of that happened and why?

Because we just woke up 3 hours ago!

It's already like 20:43 and we just left the bed for the first time today! Besides waking up for 40 minutes to eat breakfast we've just been sleeping non-stop since last night at 4, ups! 

Good luck to us turning this around when we'll have to go to work! 

Now to another thing, some blogs ago I stated that Adam looked just like a guy from an jim beam ad. He now found my look-alike... a fucking puffer fish!




Score! 

Now I'm gonna continue having my onepiece on, doing absolutely nothing! 

                                     


-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment