Friday, May 4

bonfire


Great weekend !
First off Adam & I went to take a little road trip together, I’ll post the pictures from it as soon as WordPress stops giving me a hard time. Amazing how worked up I can get when something with technology stops working, I can lose my temper completely within 10 minutes !
In the night I got a call from some girls at work asking me to go to a bonfire, so after having spent 45 minutes looking for the car keys (because Adam lost them) I finally went there. Really cozy, sitting outside in the middle of nowhere with a bonfire and a million stars above you.
Pictures from the fire; (click them to make them bigger)
So Cozy 
hahaha, aw, whatever you want; you can have it! 
toilet in the middle of nowhere... so you don't have to be doing squats if your shitting?
Toasting bread 
The way up to the camping site was really dodgy and at times I thought our little pink lightning wouldn’t make it, but when I finally got there it was all so nice, beers, timtams and just talking until we were about to pass out. Even going to the toilet was an experience, they literally had a toilet and toilet paper hanger just in the middle of nowhere and to flush you would have to take a bucket and fill it with water from some river and pour that in the tank to flush haha!
Later in the night when I came home my darling had used his free time well and cleaned the apartment, haha how lucky am I?
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment