Monday, May 14

Deep Creek

We took a little trip to Deep Creek & were going to take a hike there, after some time we decided to turn around because I wasn't feeling very well and we had just gone over a mountain and saw the path continuing ENDLESSLY so I lost all inspiration... 

Thank god we turned around because when we got back and saw the map we had only walked like 1/10 of the way. I'm still soon going to go back there and give it another try!



do you see it too?



Adam cutie


Adam arty



Adam romantic 
Ok, now I'm stopping 


Echidna that was terribly afraid of us and wouldn't come out of it's ball




There behind Adam you can see how the pathway continues, it went on endlessly so at that point we decided to head back, probably a good idea since it was getting dark and we didn't have water, phone or even a clock with us! 



We could still see the pathway continuing on that mountain that's the furthest away there. one day I'll make it though.... one day!


And my boyfriend has a death wish, obviously 




how cute


Oh my god, I was soo afraid there, if the look on my face isn't giving me away completely! We were standing on a rock that was at the end of a cliff and looking down there was just a steep hill filled with rocks all the way down, would have been a horrible way to die and there Adam is pretending to me that we're falling! 


On the way back everywhere we walked we kept hearing these rattle noises, if we then stood still they would stop... We first thought it was from crickets and were trying to look for them. In one place we lifted up a stone and found this baby snake under it. All I could think was " Oh crap! a baby snake, that means that there's a mom here somewhere furious that we're bothering her baby!" 

I guess stupidity like that is what gets tourists killed.. 

Anyways now after a day of being busy failing to walk a stupid hike and been busy not going to the gym but taking a nap instead I want to go into my dreams so I can at least pretend there I'm in great shape. Sadly that can't happen since I've noticed a mosquito in the room, I have 5 new bites already and if I won't catch it before I fall asleep I'll wake up with 20 more. Meanwhile Adam is of course sleeping like a baby because they only love me! so not fair! 

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment