Thursday, May 3

Road trip


I would LOVE getting a hippie van like this, painting it in some crazy colors, throw a mattress in the back and take a road trip through OZ, NZ or USA…. mmmm! <3
We have a plan to take a road trip in Australia and New Zealand before we go back home to Europe and I really can’t wait for it! The plan so far is driving up from South Australia to the Northern Territory/Queensland and then driving down the east coast ending up in Melbourne.
something like this;
way one, which is with seeing the ayers rock… (7228 km)
way two, which is without the ayers rock. (5778 km)
now we’ll have to decide if that big red rock is worth 1500 km driving! hahaha!
the trip in general is so extremely long though, no matter what we’ll be driving like 6 thousandkm, in Australia alone… holy! we’ll have to make sure we have enough time ahead of us before we go
the last 5 hours I have spent being stuck to the computer screen searching every information I could think we would possibly need, I can still imagine I have around 25 hours to go before everything will be set…
besides the basic opera house, harbor bridge and so on we also we would also love to go to;
Great Barrier Reef
Byron Bay
Great Ocean Road
Whitsunday Island
Still don’t know enough about NZ to be able to know what kind of route we want, but then again, some hours on google and I’ll have a pretty good idea, also we know some people who are living or lived in NZ. If anyone knows any more tips that will be very well appreciated also! :)
Now since I have hard work tomorrow morning serving coffees I’m gonna need my 8 hours, its also really hard focusing on this while Adam is laying on my chest so peacefully asleep, makes me wanna lay down as well
Good night
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment