Friday, May 4

domestic violence?


What is it with boys and taking advantage of their strength?
Let’s face it, in a battle against Adam I don’t have a fighting chance 99% of the time. Sometimes we’ll be watching TV and he looks at  me and says really slowly and calmly “I’m gonna hold you and lick your face” at that point I know I’m screwed! nothing I’ll be able to do, trust me I’ve tried everything. Only times I’m even slightly winning the fight is when I somehow manage to bite him and he let’s go, but then that’s only for 10 sec because then he’s back to torturing me again! After he’s gotten me completely disgusted with saliva he’ll say something like “well, you think its adorable when dogs do it; I just wanted some attention” WAY TO GO!
Once I dipped my hand in a pool and lightly sprinkled some water on him and before I could even blink I was in the pool in all my clothes, soaked. Not only that, but Adam went in there with me, ONLY to make sure I didn’t manage to save my hair from getting wet. he’s literally willing to punish himself as long as he knows he’ll be getting even with me.
I’ve been completely covered with mayonnaise along with our bathroom because I put a drop of ketchup on him!
I even have photo proof of this abuse;
Last christmas we were baking and I put this tiny smudge on adams face….
…and this is what happened to me, NOT FAIR!
He’s used to being like this to his sister and now that she’s not here he just takes it all out on me, I actually admire her for having grown up with him, can’t have been easy!
I’m just one tiny person, can’t take this much sitting on by a 80 kg guy or getting tickled non stop for half an hour. Specially with the development of our “fights”; in the beginning it was so much more innocent, now we’re throwing each other on the floor, pulling hair, fishhooking and nipple twists… with it continuing like this I wouldn’t be surprised one of us ends up dead. Hey, at least there’s exercise in it, screw that gym card I’ll get my abs by laughing.
More evidence; Last week we were taking some pictures and this is what happened, he couldn’t even control himself for those 10 seconds
I mean look at his face in the last picture, he’s enjoying it so much!
To be honest though, I secretly kinda like it
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment