Friday, May 11

Didgeridoo night


Tonight we went to the beach house to have dinner and some drinks with Adams co-workers, a birthday celebration. Everything was so in the Australian mood, there was even this one guy there called Jay Hoad playing the didgeridoo, amazing!! I’ve never actually heard one live so that was great!



I really really love the hippie feeling here in Australia, it just makes you feel like taking that pretty dress you're wearing that you can hardly move in along with those 12 cm high heels and throwing them out the window, running to the next beach store, buy some thongs and comfortable clothes and stay like that forever.

If you ever see me downtown wearing something I can actually move in, wearing thongs instead of high heels you'll know for sure Australia has done me some good, I’m just not strong enough yet to make the change!


Here’s a video of Jay playing the didgeridoo!

Now it's 3 o'clock in the night and I'm going to make some sandwiches, can't go to sleep because of beer allergy. Despite knowing that I still keep on drinking it and always afterwards I get all clogged up, get a headache and my eyes tear up, just wonderful!

Note to self; from now on... stick to the wine.. or even water if we're making a change in the first place. 

Good night!! 

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment