Monday, May 7

.

Today I spent around 5 hours cleaning, crazy! I was starting to think I'd never be finished. The more I cleaned the more stuff kept popping up from mysterious places, I even had to vacuum two times because by general cleaning I was making the floors dirty, again! 

When Adam got back from work he finally got his ass to mow the lawn, about time lazy lazy boy.


Then today I was finally going to buy a gym-card, but of course at the last minute I made up some lame excuse to why I shouldn't go to the gym today... but I'm definitely gonna go tomorrow, I promise! just so hard to start when you haven't been going to the gym for a long time! 

In other news, today again we've been spending hours planing our trip in Australia and New Zealand and finally I feel we kinda have a plan, but I'm not gonna brag about it until we've bought some tickets to finalize it. Still It's getting more and more exciting now that were knowing more what we're gonna do, it's gonna be crazy!! 

Now I'm gonna go to sleep since I'm going to my little penguin darlings tomorrow morning, I think they are actually going to be the hardest thing about leaving Australia, I even got a tiny little tear in my eye today just thinking about not seeing them again :(

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment