Friday, May 4

Prague


I fell in love with Prague, it was one of my favorite destinations from the backpacking through Europe I did last summer.
I think what I loved the most about it was how free from traffic it was. For the whole time we were there we never used any transportation except our feet. We just walked all over the place like there was no tomorrow!
One day we even left our hostel right after breakfast and returned again at 4 in the night. In that time we had walked all over Prague! I think what fooled us the most was that the map was in a whole other scale than all the others we had been using so what we thought would take ages to walk to turned out to only take 10 minutes, that was so inspirational that we just kept on going until we had walked all Prague.
Welcome to Praha!
the first thing we see entering Prague
We were so lucky with the weather that day, it was just perfect
so peaceful
I really wanna know what the original purpose of that wall being there was
I actually have no memory what so ever of taking this picture, nor do I remember where its taken
When we came to the center of the town we saw SO many people just staring at this clock, we waited about 15 minutes with all the other people, finally the clock rang three long DIIING, and that was it! then everyone just continued like nothing had happened.
like I said, no traffic, even the police rode horses
how cute!
I was so unhappy with that TINY icecream I got despite how insanely much it costed
finally getting dark!
seen friends? There I was IN THE MAP like chandler in London
hahahah like I said!
Sofia was like a guy and could in no way fold a map in the right way! We were looking for a club on the map, and since the map was so big we put it up against the wall, we must have looked soo silly because within a minute two girls came up to us and offered us help! hahah we ended up spending a great night out with them
Prague was a really nice place, if your travelling through Europe you definitely have to make your way through there, it has such a charm to it, it’s amazing! There is a Hostel on the same road as the train station, about 20 minute walk that’s really nice !
everyone to prague!!
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment